Welcome to the discussion
forum of citizens of
Sindelfingen-Stuttgart / Germany, Detroit / USA, Chonju/Ulsan
/ Korea, Nagoya / Japan.
However far apart this communication site
is only open to the citizens of Detroit, Sindelfingen, Chonju/Ulsa/Nagoya.
So it won’t be another one of these chatrooms, where everybody
on this world can join.
Each participant, however not familiar with
the other one, knows at least, in which local place the companion
is. This has the advantage of dealing very specifically about
the situations of the other place. Fell free to discover first,
what ever you want, ask questions what ever you are interested
in. This site you might use for other issues, problems, statements
than the ones mentioned below, however it is part of the ArtProject
'1Site -2 Places'. You also have the chance to discover
the other places' environment topics, and cultural conditions.
In order to have more detailed information of the three places,
the accurate URLs will be updated as required.
spaces will be monitored. In case you exchange some interesting
issues which could be of general interest and you would like
to offer them to the project '1site-2 places' for further
use, you can copy the discussion and send it to: email@example.com
Here are some of the
questions which could be answered:
- How far do these locations share similar life conditions?
- Which are the cultural resources in industrial mono economies?
- What are the general interests of these places
- What causes the global influence of the same corporation?
- Is it possible to draw any relations between three places?
- Would it be possible to have an exchange through the unions?
- Would you like to know how one lives in Sindelfingen?
- Would you like to know how one lives in Detroit?
- Would you like to
know how one lives in Seoul/Ulsan?
As the economical similarities are often a
reason for exchange, we try to communicate with each other
who live under a similar contextual industrial situation somehow
even for the same corporation!
Lets try to find out about the others who
work for the same/affiliated corporation(s)!